Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christmas Party - Before

I got invited to a Christmas Party that is going to be tomorrow (Christmas Eve) from 8 PM to 1 AM on Christmas Day. I'm buying a dress for the occasion than I'm going to sell it to someone for New Years while I buy another dress. I'd keep the dress, but I need the money and I already have a similar dress that just doesn't seem to quite fit the occasion. I'm not a big party eater. After all, people go to parties to, well, party. However, I hope there are cupcakes there with little Christmas Trees on them. It would fit the theme, so I might stop and have one. Christmas parties seem to have a different atmosphere than a traditional party. What I mean by that is, a traditional party has a lot of dancing and occasionally one of the parties would have a main meal. Lots of group dancing music and all that good stuff. Christmas parties seem to be more lazy, slow and unenergetic. I like parties of all shapes and sizes and themes and I try hard to track them all down, but some seem rather bizarre to be considered parties. Regardless, I'll go and I'll dance and I'll post about it a few days from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment