Sunday, December 28, 2014

Happy New Year!

Well, is it really that time of year already? Time to bring out the new year's resolutions. Well, for most people. I never saw the point in changing my behavior. I like me! Why would I want to change me for a different personality when I'm already fine as I am. Also time for people 21+ to down lots of champagne and get drunk. But most of all, it is a time for parties! Below I have posted the song often referred to as the New Year's Song. Its called "Auld Lang Syne".


I have made my plans to go to a New Years Party on New Years Eve. Just like my Christmas party, it will start late in the day only it will go later. The Christmas party started around 8 PM and ended at 1 AM. The New Years Party will start at 7 PM and end about 3 AM. I look forward to telling you all about it! See you in 2015!!

No comments:

Post a Comment